Sunday, November 27, 2011

2011 Beirut Marathon - Medical Team

Another year has passed and once again, Beirut is hosting it’s annual marathon. And like last year I decided to volunteer in the medical team. But this year I chose to go with the Red Cross on the 42-Km track riding an ambulance with the runners.

101_0008

It was a lot of fun. A big thank you goes out to the Red Cross who seemed to be omnipresent and especially unit 276 who I was riding with.

101_0022

This year, unlike the last one, the medical area was linked to the finish line in the Martyr’s Plaza DT. It was much more organized :D
It was worth waking up at 5:00 in the morning just to be there…
DSC_6156

AUB medical team on our way back to AUBMC.
Tx courtesy of the Lebanese Red Cross

 

101_0014 DSC_6087 DSC_6091 DSC_6092 DSC_6093 DSC_6095 DSC_6112 DSC_6116 DSC_6121 DSC_6123 DSC_6125 DSC_6126 DSC_6129 DSC_6134 DSC_6136 DSC_6154

3 comments:

  1. Howdy I am so excited I found your website, I really found you by error, while
    I was browsing on Google for something else, Anyhow I am here now and would just like to say many thanks for a
    remarkable post and a all round enjoyable blog (I also love the theme/design), I don't have time to look over it all at the minute but I have saved it and also added in your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read more, Please do keep up the great job.

    my web blog: jerkoffencouragement.org

    ReplyDelete
  2. My brother suggested I might like this blog. He was totally right.
    This post truly made my day. You can not imagine simply how much time I had spent for this information!
    Thanks!

    Here is my webpage; Oakley Sunglasses Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  3. Greate post. Keep posting such kind of information on your site.

    Im really impressed by your blog.
    Hi there, You have performed a great job. I will definitely
    digg it and individually suggest to my friends. I am confident
    they'll be benefited from this web site.

    Here is my web page gta 5 cheats

    ReplyDelete